Sunday 4 August 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint

 
This is yet another Rimmel product review!! Sorry Everyone :)
This one is another great product but to be  honest I already have a very similar product, which does the same job and is practically the same colour as well, so really I didn't need this product but you know I obviously "had" to try it anyway!!
 
These are the new Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paints which come in 5 shades, I got the one in Rich Russets which is a lovely golden taupe colour. These are great used as bases for shadows because they seriously do not budge. They are waterproof and crease proof and apparently last for 8 hours!!
 
Every brand seems to be bringing out these stay on all day type of cream shadows and once you have a few colours from one brand there really isn't any point in buying anymore unless a certain brand bring out an amazingly beautiful shade which in this case Rimmel haven't they are all just similar to the Maybelline 24hr Tatoo ones which I already have.
 
I think if you don't have any waterproof cream shadows then these are great to try, but really they are no better and no worst than all the other products of the same nature out there.
These in my opinion, bearing in mind I already own a wide range of the Maybelline 24hr ones, are a waste of money and to be honest I think Rimmel are slightly behind the times here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment