Wednesday 3 July 2013

OOTD - Shopping & Lunch with the Girls

I went shopping today with some friends and so I thought I would show you what I wore. It was a fairly nice day the sun was shinning but it wasn't very warm.
 
I bought this dress a few weeks ago when the weather was lovely and hot and I just wore it on its own but today I wore my jeans underneath and a cardigan too ( can't believe it's July!!). It was £24.99 which I thought was a really good price.
 
 
It's a lovely summery dress from New Look, I love the blue colour and the butterfly pattern is so cute. It makes me feel really comfortable because it goes in at waist then floats over my tummy which I am really self conscious about. It is a little bit too short for me to wear on its own but when the weather I was nice I just wore my shorts underneath and today I put my jeans on. I wore it with a navy cardigan from New look aswell.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment