Sunday 21 July 2013

Loreal 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Review

 
I have wanted to try the ever so famous Bio- Derma for a long time now and I just can't get my hands on a bottle so when I heard that Loreal had brought out a dupe I was very excited!!
I am already on my second bottle of this, I pick mine up from Asda and it is £2.50 and even though this is a drugstore dupe I still think that is a really good price, but at the end of the day all it is is glorified water!!
 
I use this every night to remove my make up then I cleanse with my Emma Hardy Cleansing Balm as I don't like using that to remove my make up. I used to use wipes to remove my make up after listening to Caroline Hirons I decided to change my skin care routine quite dramatically.
 
So this was one new product in my routine I use two cotton wool pads and soak them in the solution, I use one for my face and one for my eyes. It just seems to dissolve my make up away really gently and effectively. It isn't harsh on my eyes and if you just hold the pad down on your eyes for a few seconds it softens the make up and when you wipe it away it comes off without vigorously scrubbing at your eyes.
 
This product is a great alternative to face wipes as these just seems to wipe the make up and dirt round your face whereas this seems to pick up all the impurities from the skin. It makes your skin real really clean and soft and for this price I can't complain about anything at all!!
 
Laura
xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment