Tuesday 2 July 2013

Benefit They're Real Mascara Review





I have wanted this mascara ever since I started watching youtube beauty videos, all I hear is great things about it. I love my Maybelline Falsies mascara and I didn't see the point in spending more money on a product I may not enjoy using as much. But oh my god I am glad i gave into temptation and bought my most expensive mascara to date, it is definitely well worth the money and the hype that it gets!

This mascara volumizes, thickens and curls my lashes and it doesn't smudge, flake off or dry out.

The brush is what makes this mascara different from my normal drugstore ones. It has a hard spiky brush with staggered bristles which helps you really work into the root of the lashes and give them the length and volume I could only dream of!!



I use this after I have curled my lashes and it really does give them that separated fan look which I thought you could only get using false lashes. It has a thick consistency without becoming too clumpy. The only downside I can possibly think of is that it isn't the darkest black i have ever used.



I would recommend this mascara to anyone and I don't think I will be going back to my drugstore mascara I will be repurchasing this when I run out !

No comments:

Post a Comment