Thursday 6 June 2013

SEVEN DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY TAG

I have just moved house and my internet has just come back today so I am going to be going crazy catching up on all my blogging ! Whilst i was away i was tagged in this by the lovely Belle Bolton at Mascara and Maltesers.

1) Follow and link up the person who tagged you
2) Answer the questions on greed, wrath, gluttony, sloth, pride, lust and envy.
3) Tag as many people as you wish! Be sure to let them know!
4) Let the person who tagged you know that you did the tag by linking up in the comments!


Greed- what is your most expensive beauty item?
 I really am a huge fan of drugstore for make up products i don't think you can get better but as i have got older i have realised that when it comes to skin care you have to pay more to get the products that actually do what they say they are going to do. I have spent alot of money on getting my skin care routine perfect and i have a range of Liz Earle products that really work for me.


Sloth- which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
I hate spending loads of time and loads of money on lots of products , I like one product to do a few different jobs. My Liz Earle Cleanse and polish is all i use in the morning and at night. I don't want to spend ages exfoliating, cleansing, toning i want a one step miracle!

Wrath- which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I don't really have many products I hate and love, if a product doesn't suit me I just probably wouldn't use it anymore even if one day i liked it because i would rather have a small collection that i love!

Gluttony- what brand makes up most of your make-up collection?
This is easy to decide - Rimmel, like i said i love drugstore and this brand are by far my favorite! I love Rimmel Wake me up foundation, Stay Matte Powder and I have so many of there lipsticks. All the products are great for my skin and I find them very pigmented. I can't find better although i do love mac lipsticks!

Pride- which product gives you the most confidence?
This has to be my foundation , i have a few blemishes around my chin and if i didn't have a base on to cover them up I would feel very uncomfortable, I also wouldn't like to live without my mascara it opens up my eyes and makes my look fresh and awake.

Lust- which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
There is just so many especially as i watch Youtube as soon as something is mentioned in a favorites video i just want it , I really would like to try Bio Derma, i have never been to Paris so have never been able to get my hands on a bottle but now its coming to the uk i can't wait to try it!

Envy- which make up product/look is great on others but not yourself?
Dark and smoky eye make up always looks great on other people but when i try it just looks so heavy and smudged and i total mess to be honest. I would like to get my make up professionally done just to see if it is me doing it wrong or it just doesn't suit me.

I would like to tag ...
Beautybaroness
Elle May
Explorethepretty
Positively Beautiful

Even if I have not tagged you, please still do it and let me know I would love to read them 
Laura xx


No comments:

Post a Comment