Tuesday 18 June 2013

My Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes

 I love it when the sun comes out and I can start to wear my bright clothes and my fake tan! And what's even better is you can start to switch up your make up routine slightly, using more bright shades on the eyes, lips and nails.
I have to admit I cant pull off bright eye shadow it just doesn't suit me so I tend to stick to my neutral eye shadows and play around with some colour on my lips and nails.
In the Summer I change my nail colour nearly everyday because I like to wear bold colours I find that they don't match all my outfits so I do have to change it up more often but I love a new look everyday!
Just so you know I wear OPI Nail Envy as my base coat and OPI top coat with all these.

 Loreal Paris Color Riche - So Chic Pink - I love this colour its a pink coral colour that is just fab for summer as it looks great when I have tanned. As for the polish it has a good thick brush, stays on really well without chipping and the colour is really strong even with one coat. I just wish the bottles were bigger they are only 5ml and even when there is some left in the bottom it is normally hard to get out.
They are £4.99 from Boots.

 This is another Loreal Color Riche - Flashing Lilac - This is my favourite I absolutely love the colour and it goes with most things I wear, It is a bright lilac pink colour. It really vibrant and shiny. Definitely would recommend this shade.

 
 The next two are from the Barry M Gelly Hi shine Collection. I have a few shades but these are my favourites - Greenberry and Blueberry. I love these polishes they are super pigmented you only need one coat and they stay on forever without chipping. It really is like having a gel manicure but cheaper as these are only £3.99 each and they are normally on some sort of offer in Boots or Superdrug! The colours are really unique and Barry M have a really wide range of shades to choose from.
 
 
The last one I want to show you is a Leighton Denny Polish in the colour Leading Lady. It is a lot more neutral than the others but you always need a soft pink nude in your collection and this is my favourite. This goes on really nicely and is highly pigmented and super shiny but without a top coat this won't even last me til the end of the day but if you wear it with a good top coat it is fine. I love how I can wear it with anything and it still looks like a summer nude.
 
 
Let me know what your favourite summer polishes are :)
Laura xx
 
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment