Thursday 9 May 2013

My Favorite Lipstick




My favorite drugstore make up brand has to be Rimmel, I would even say some of there products are better than some high end brands. Most blogs I read say if your on a budget go for these drugstore products but I say buy these products anyway because they are just as good or maybe even better!! 


The lipsticks from Rimmel are amazing. I have quite alot of Mac Lipsticks and I do love them alot but when I look through my collection I have nearly double Rimmel Lipsticks and that is through choice not budget.
Yesterday I went to Boots and swatched about 10 lipsticks on my hand and to be honest I could have bought all of them but my boyfriend was with me so I had to narrow it down to two. It is 3 for 2 so I got Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation too ( which i will be reviewing in the next few days).


The first colour i picked up was one from the new Kate Collection, which is a collection with 5 shades which are all on trend for summer i got shade 20 and it is a bright, very pigmented Fushia Pink. It is very bold and will definitely make you stand out but I think it will look amazing with my summer dresses or even to brighten up a LBD.
The second is a lovely dusky pink called Vintage Pink 180, it is from the moisture renew collection. I suffer from dry chapped lips and this doesn't dry them out at all in fact it doesn't keep them moisturised in the day. It has an SPF 20 and has vitamin A,C and E. 



No comments:

Post a Comment